About the Role
• Responsible for searching information using internet to create or maintain the database information updated. Job Summary
• The Research Analyst needs to be keen in using the internet to do extensive research and collect required information.
• Quick decision making in validating the sources and updating value add information.
• Understand the process requirement and follow the research workflow.
• Keep the database updated and accurate.
Job Title: Research Analyst
Experience: 2-5 Years
Location: Anywhere Job Type: Full time / Work from office
Qualification Criteria and other Skills
Having knowledge in internet research/surfing (Advance level internet skill must for Research Analyst)
Working experience in MS Office basic (Excel, Word)
Communicate effectively in English
Good in problem-solving Education Bachelor’s degree in any stream or a relevant field
About the Company
Aggregate Intelligence is a platform-agnostic fully integrated BI provider in vertical markets such as travel, retail, real estate and more. Our focus is on the seamless delivery of data intelligence to the user – whether that is in raw data feed form via APIs, in dynamic spreadsheet/platform integrations or in custom-build vertical BI solutions targeting a specific problem for a specific user base.