About the Role
Job Description for Team Lead (TECH/API)
* Openings: 1
* Min XP: 5+ years
* Experience in Node JS
* Compensation: between 11LPA-14LPA
* Job Description:
* Work in a fast paced agile environment with geographically distributed team members
* Primary role is to manage junior developers and be the single point of contact for progress of work done, while also writing some code oneself
* Will be responsible for updating daily task completion progress, and managing issues & *SCRUM* components on a tracker
* Expected to multi-task between several similar but different projects
Currently working as Team lead or equivalent. Should have experience in Team handling and team building(mandatory)
Programming language polyglots preferred.
Good knowledge of both *SQL* and *NoSQL* databases. **Keywords**: Mysql, MsSQl, SQL Server, MongoDB, Redis *
Previous experience working with *REST API* to be preferred.
Should have basic ideas of testing methodologies and *TDD*
Experience and/or ability to manage a sizable team of people, esp. mentoring them and delegating tasks to them.
Strict adherence to best practices & standards to enforce & maintain code quality at all times.
Good communications skills are a must.
Experience with Project Management tools and agile methodology.
About the Company
Aggregate Intelligence is a platform-agnostic fully integrated BI provider in vertical markets such as travel, retail, real estate and more. Our focus is on the seamless delivery of data intelligence to the user – whether that is in raw data feed form via APIs, in dynamic spreadsheet/platform integrations or in custom-build vertical BI solutions targeting a specific problem for a specific user base.